Ongoing: 30, 45, and 60 minute lessons
Registration: Please contact Rachel Repole at firstname.lastname@example.org to register
Instruments: Piano, Violin, Viola, Cello, Bass, Guitar, Flute, Clarinet, Oboe, Bassoon, Saxophone, Trumpet, French Horn, Trombone, Tuba and more!
Through the Conservatory’s private lesson program, teachers develop curriculums to meet the interests and needs of each student. The individual lessons provide an opportunity to prepare students for internationally recognized music evaluations (ABRSM), state-wide band and orchestra festivals, as well as national music competitions.
Benefits of evaluations include:
- Eligibility to win awards from examining bodies.
- Recognition by some high schools for credits towards graduation.
- Value of objective feedback in developing the student’s skills.
- Students who participate in examinations tend to become more dedicated to their instrument and practice more often.
- Achievement in certificate examinations is an impressive addition to any résumé, showcasing a student’s creativity, willingness to learn, ability to set both short- and long-term goals, and a competence to complete difficult tasks.
Materials Needed: Access to the Zoom App on your phone, laptop or desktopBack to Group Classes